Rolex watches are the classy wrist pieces of the era and they are very much expensive in cost. If you go through the latest watch review of 2017 then you will come to know that these watches have occupied the topmost position in the list. But you should acquire only authentic pieces of Rolex watches.
There are many unauthentic watch dealers who are selling fake Rolex-watches and you should stay away from them. Furthermore, there are some most common strategies that can enable you in choosing the authentic models without having any confusion in the mind. Rolex features are quite unique as they do not match with any other luxurious brands. One of which is the gray Rolex watches.
Best tips for getting authentic Rolex-watches
- Sapphire crystal of the Rolex watches should bear laser-etched coronet. This coronet is found close to the position of 6 in the watch. Though you might not get this specific security-feature with earlier models but all current models have got the same. This marking can be clearly visible and you can definitely consider it as one of the most highlighting authenticity features.
- Green-colored hologram-sticker over the brand can be one of the idealist features. The sticker contains ROLEX name along with a reference number which is printed with black color. The sticker should be kept for long so that authenticity verification can be easily done.
- Case-back of the watch should be carefully observed in this regard. Current models do not have transparent case-backs and thus this point can be definitely considered for verification purpose. There are few rare and obsolete Rolex models that have transparent backs, but they are not prevalent currently.
- Case-backs of Rolex remain free from any engravings and this is one of the best marks of recognition. Though few exceptions are found like Sea-dweller watch, lady’s Rolex-watch and others. But these models are not that much in use and thus you can surely consider this point.
- Reference numbers should be smoothly engraved over watch-case and you can feel the same when you touch them. Finest precision oriented engraving technique is being used in this case by the expert watchmakers.